Saturday, March 19, 2011

White Vignette

Happy Weekend!  Hope you are having a good one, doing things you love with people you love.  Tonight we are celebrating my oldest grandson Jamin (who just turned 6) and my dear daughter in law Holly's birthdays with a big family dinner and game night.  I am blessed by such a wonderful family and thankful they all live close by.  Can't wait!  I am making Italian Beef, Pasta Salad and Wild Rice Salad.  Yum!

I wanted to show you a little vignette I did this week.  I did some more transferring to fabric with the CitraSolv and then instead of making a pillow, I framed it.  So happy with the results!  Love the look of the grain sack fabric against the white frame!


Okay, back to cooking for my feast tonight!  Have a great weekend and I would be thrilled if you would leave some comment love!  Linking up to the fun parties below.



Photobucket
 
 





Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special


Chic on a Shoestring Decorating










The DIY Show Off

13 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE that frame!!!! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so pretty, I love your birdcage and what a great idea to frame the image:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Renee ~ Love your 'white' vignette! Your frame is adorable! Enough Blog Love ... get back to your party and ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. White looks so clean for spring! Great job!

    Terri @ http://creativeeyedias.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your vignette looks so pretty.Your frame looks great.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet vignette, Renee. Enjoy your dinner!! :-)

    XO,
    JAne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet little vignette!! Sounds like a fun evening planned~ Enjoy! Thank you for sharing at Feathered Nest Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that frame! It looks great all together. The white is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous frame!! I love it! love the bird cage too!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the transfer you did! I have been wanting to try that forever and it just keeps getting pushed down my list of things to do, but now it's back up at the top! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great sounding weekend! And I love how you framed the fabric! I've been wanting to try this transfer technique for some time...one of these days I'll get around to it! :)

    Take care,
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your little vignette looks great! I love the framed fabric, it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful vignette! I love the framed fabric with the crown. I need to work on my citrasolve technique. Yours looks so clear, but when I tried it, the design bled and it looked like a mess. I love the crowned birdie and cage too!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are treasured!