Thursday, September 9, 2010

Fall Nesting

I LOVE Autumn!  It is my favorite season and what's not to love?  Crisp, cool afternoons, fall foilage, apple season, pumpkin bars, Thanksgiving and of course it leads us right into Christmas!

I especially enjoy decorating for fall.  Since I used to sell home decor I am blessed to have a lot of great items to pull out every year.  

First we have the entryway table with the bean pot and a pumpkin wreath:

Then the front door with this wreath that I absolutely adore!  It has a little bit of sparkle and rich colors.


Then in the living room I did the mantle with some autumn berry garland and a garland with faux candy corn.  Fun!  In the fireplace I have Pumpkin Spice coffee beans in the little candle cups.  The heat from the tealights warms them sending out a heavenly fragrance!  Did you know that coffee is a very welcoming scent as is anything with cinnamon?  When guests or your family enter your home to these fragrances it creates a very warm, welcoming ambiance.  It smelled so wonderful I had to go make a fresh pot of coffee!

Thanks for visiting and please leave a comment, they make my day!    To see lots of great Fall Decor click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are treasured!